Snuggies is a brand that belongs to Be My Snuggies, Lda, legal person number 516440560, headquartered at Rua de Beduído, Lote 9, Nº 8, Eco Empresarial de Estarreja, 3860-529 Estarreja, is the company that owns the domain
mysnuggies.com, where your WEBSITE is hosted.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
1. Essential operations, like site navigation
2. Allowing you to add items to your shopping bag or to your Saved Items
3. Analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited
4. Assessing the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications
5. Targeting suitable advertising messages
At any time you can request snuggies:
– Access to the data we have about you;
– The rectification of the information we have about you, if it is found to be incorrect or incomplete;
– The elimination of your data or limitation of its treatment; These rights are reserved to the holder of the personal data, the same one who has the right to ask snuggies to delete his personal data, in case there is one of the following legally provided reasons:
– Personal data no longer needed for the reason they were collected or processed;
– The holder has revoked his consent for the processing of data;
– The holder opposes the processing of his data.
Snuggies uses security programs to protect your personal data against destruction, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access or any form of unlawful treatment. We cannot guarantee that the security measures adopted for the protection of this website and the transmission of data and information through this website will prevent or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data. Therefore, we advise that your computer is equipped with software devices that protect it when transmitting and receiving data (such as updated antivirus systems), and that your browser takes the appropriate measures to ensure security in data transmission (such as firewall and anti-spam filters).
Retention and processing time:
Snuggies keeps your data for the purposes described here for a maximum period of three years, except if your personal data in question is necessary to prove compliance with obligations, until the expiry of the respective rights expires or if there is a higher data retention period imposed by law.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.